Boomers, Family Reunions, Couples traveling together and Student Group Leaders, we invite you to call and inquire about these exciting additions to your visit!
- OUTDOOR ADVENTURES FOR WOMEN: We encourage and provide outdoor adventures for women during your visit to Eureka Springs from Backpacking, Camping, Kayaking, Day Hike Adventure trips, and more! Beginners to Expert, we have a fun day planned for you!
- STAND UP PADDLE BOARDS: “SUP” is a surface water sport where the surfer uses a paddle to move through the water while standing on a surfboard. Stand-up paddleboards are basically extra-long and buoyant surfboards.
- BELLE OF THE OZARKS: View the sparkling clear water and miles of panoramic Beaver Lake shoreline. Enjoy an informative narration, spiced with humor, covering a dozen points of interest, wildlife, and lake activities. Bald eagle habitat, Ozark Bluff Dwellers burial ground and, a submerged homestead are just a few of the sights and historical accounts you will experience on this Beaver Lake Cruise.
- OZARK MOUNTAIN ZIPLINES: 10 zip lines include a swinging bridge, suspended platforms, and two hours of high-flying excitement!! From beginners (age 3!!!) to intermediate, our highly-qualified staff wants you to experience the highest and longest ziplines in Arkansas.
- HORSEBACK RIDING: Eureka Springs has several stables available that offer a wilderness adventure for young and old, experienced or novice.
- CAVES AND CAVERNS: There are four caves/caverns within a 30-minute radius of Eureka Springs. Guided and self-led, these natural, underground spaces offer history, education, and wonder to all who witness their majesty.
- WATERSPORTS: Eureka Springs is surrounded by the Kings River, the White River, Beaver Lake, Tablerock Lake, and Lake Leatherwood. We have outfitters, fishing guides, full-service marinas with a wide selection of watercraft rentals even scuba…with or without instructors.