Calendar of events in Eureka Springs Arkansas
JerryBerry Music Festival
May 14 - May 15
Get ready for a weekend of live music and camping!
Melvin Seals & JGB (2 nights)
The 1 Oz. Jig
• 2 Day pass – (Friday & Saturday) Tickets are $100 plus tax & fees and include music* & overnight camping for 5/14 & 5/15.
• 1 Day pass – (Saturday only) are $55 plus tax & fees and includes music/ overnight camping on 5/15.
• *Premium seating pricing will be available for the first three rows.
• Kids 12 & under are free
• NO PETS
1. 30 & 50 Amp Elec & water sites for RV’s & campers: $100 Site can be utilized for 5/14 & 5/15 (campground sites 201 – 220)
2. Premium reserved primitive sites in shaded areas (Phil, Billy, and Mickey Camp): $50 (campground sites 101 – 108, 50 – 60, 1 – 20)
3. Camping is included with event pass purchase, however, these sites can be purchased in addition as premium.
1. All employees will wear masks and undergo temperature checks prior to starting work.
2. Everyone must wear a mask upon entry. We ask that there are no more than 5 people congregating per campsite. We cannot have large crowds of people gathered at individual campsites.
3. We will have social distancing squares drawn in the field. It is first come first serve, but no more than 5 people per square. Squares are 10 x 15. We will have individual row ushers in place and this will be strictly enforced.
4. You must wear a mask in the event area until you pick your square. Then the mask can be removed.
5. If a patron wants to purchase food from a vendor or use the restrooms, they must wear their mask while moving through the venue.
6. Bathrooms and portapotties will be cleaned on a regular basis for your safety. They can be located at the end of the aisles along with handwashing stations.
7. Bring lawn chairs and blankets for the seating area.
8. Food vendors will be available. Alcohol will not be sold at this event, however, you may bring your own into the seating area. We ask no glass, please.
Eureka Springs Events