Spring Diversity Festival Schedule of Events
This weekend, the LGBT community and friends, will be celebrating diversity with a weekend full of fun events!
Friday, April 6th
6pm – 8pm: Meet and Greet . BREWS . 2 Pine Street *Free* Open to All ages.
8pm : The Buffalos Gals . BREWS . 2 Pine Street *Free* Open to All Ages
9pm : Diversity Band. Chelsea’s Corner Cafe & Bar . 10 Mountain St.*$5 Cover*
9pm : A Diversity Celebration of Love and Drag. Hosted by Felicia Blackheart
Eureka Live Underground 35 N. Main. *$10 Cover*
Saturday, April 7th
Spring Diversity Festival in the Park. Basin Spring Park Downtown . 10am – 4pm.
Join us in the park for family-friendly fun with Comedy, Drag Queen and King Shows, Live
Music, Guest Speakers, Vendors, Organizations and More! *Free* Open to All Ages.
- 10:00 am : Opening Ceremonies and Announcements.
- 10:15 – 11:45 : Drag in the Park. Hosted by Gizele Monae and Doug “Mama” Shadell.
- 11:45 : “I got lei’d in Eureka” The passing out of Rainbow Lei’s.
- 12:00 : Guest Speaker, Melodye Purdy
- 12:15 : PDA in the Park. The largest display of public affection in the Midwest.
- 12:30 – 1pm :Eureka’s BIG Wedding. Officiated by award-winning artist & activist
Zeek Taylor. Music by Catherine Reed, Including a public reception, photos
and signing of marriage licenses.
- 1:00 – 2:00 : Musician Jessamyn Orchard Live.
- 2:00 – 2:30 : Comedian Doug “Mama” Shadell
- 2:30 – 3:00 : Drag in the Park
- 3:00 – 4:00 : Musician Ginger Doss
- 4:00 : Closing Announcements
Evening Events :
- 12pm – 4pm : Whiskey Menders. New Delhi Cafe . 2 N. Main St. *Free* All ages.
- 6pm – 8pm : Drag Queen Bingo. BREWS . 2 Pine Street Hosted by Gizele Monae
& Doug “Mama” Shadell. Great Prizes. *Free* Open to All Ages
- 7pm : IRIS . Chelsea’s Corner Cafe & Bar . 10 Mountain St.*$5 Cover
- 8pm : Jessamyn Orchard Live . BREWS . 2 Pine Street *Free* Open to All ages
- 9pm : A Diversity Celebration of Love and Drag . Hosted by Felicia Blackheart.
Eureka Live Underground . 35 N. Main. *$10 Cover
- 9pm : Diversity Dance Party . Hosted by Gizele Monae and Doug “Mama” Shadell.
Upstairs at the Grotto . Eureka’s Largest Non-Smoking Dance Club.
39 Spring St. (Next to Nelson’s). $10 cover with $5 going back to Out in Eureka.
- 11pm -2am : All you care to eat Breakfast Buffet. New Delhi Cafe . 2 N. Main St.