G60 Pitch Contest
Eureka Springs along with Startup Junkie Consulting (The NWA Venture Team & ORIC Team) and Innovate Arkansas are excited to host the G60 Pitch Contest at the Auditorium in Eureka Springs!!! A truly unique venue!! On Tuesday, May 24th come sling your story and seize some startup glory in 60 seconds or less.
The G60 Pitch Contest is an event created to promote startups, improve contestants’ communication skills, and to increase “creative collisions” in emerging entrepreneurial ecosystems.
Elevate your pitch to win one of the two $1000 cash prizes! The event is open to anyone and registration and attendance is FREE.
- Deadline for contestants to register is May 23 at 11AM
- Attendees: Open to anyone! Bring your friends, family, and business colleagues.
- Contestants: Open to Entrepreneurs and Aspiring Entrepreneurs of any age.
- Contestant Rules: No slides. No notes. Only one contestant can speak per pitch.
- A contestant can only pitch one time during the event.
- Attendees will be angel investors, business leaders, community supporters, entrepreneurs, and anyone looking to have a great time!!
Prizes: Two $1000 prizes will be given. One $1000 prize will be awarded by audience
More details on the event here: http://www.g60contest.com/
Come on out and have a great time!!!!
Contestants & Guests please register here. Deadline for contestants to register is May 23 at 11am