3rd Annual Nuits Rosé Wine Fest and Bridge of Love
- Bombadil’s Cafe 580 W. Van Buren
- Brews 2 Pine St. Cottage Inn Restaurant 450 W. Van Buren
- DeVito’s of Eureka Springs 5 Center St.
- Eureka Grill 71 Spring St.
- FRESH: The Italian Family Bistro 179 N. Main St.
- Gaskins Cabin Steakhouse 2883 Highway 23 N
- Grand Taverne Restaurant & Lounge 37 N. Main St.
- Grotto Wood-Fired Grill & Wine Cave 10 Center St.
- Keels Creek Winery 3185 E. Van Buren
- Le Stick Nouveau 65A Spring St.
- Local Flavor Cafe 71 S. Main St.
- Rogue’s Manor 124 Spring St.
- Sparky’s Roadhouse Cafe 147 E.Van Buren
- Stone House Wine Bar 89 S. Main St.
Like the Nuits Rose’ Facebook Page for details.
The Bridge of Love is back again this year too on May 11th-13th. Bridge of Love is a Mother’s Day living art installation at the Main Street Pedestrian Bridge (Basin Bath House Bridge)
A fresh flower market will be set up on the Bridge of Love ~ Mother’s Day Weekend on Saturday & Sunday from 11am to 4pm and will will have flowers available to tie on to the Bridge of Love with a donation to Eureka Springs School of the Arts, which will help raise money for their scholarship fund.
Show the Ladies in your Life some Love!
If you love women…mothers, grandmothers, daughters, sisters, aunts, cousins, and friends…bring fresh flowers (only) to fasten to the Bridge of Love!