Available May – October
- Arrive in Eureka Springs in time for lunch. We have several group-friendly eateries with menus ranging from buffet or family-style to barbeque to salads and sandwiches.
- After lunch, we will take your group on a HISTORIC TRAM TOUR of the historic district of Eureka Springs.
- Hotel check in and “freshening up.”
- Depart hotel for dinner. After our evening meal, we will go to the GREAT PASSION PLAY. Before the Play, we will sit in as David the Shepherd tells stories about Jesus, the Good Shepherd. Following David, we will hear a Parable from the Potter.
- Enjoy a leisurely breakfast at your hotel. (Many of our groups choose this time or, shortly after to reflect, discuss and meditate on their experiences from the night before.)
- After a short ride through the Ozark countryside, we will arrive at the #1 Most Inspiring Chapels in the World…THORNCROWN CHAPEL. Enjoy a presentation about the history and mission of the Chapel as well as some inspirational music. (Quiet time may be added here.)
- Next, we will tour SAINT ELIZABETH CATHOLIC CHURCH, the only church in the world where you enter through the bell tower!
- After a bite to eat, it’s back to the grounds of the GREAT PASSION PLAY for a behind –the-scenes tour, and tours of the Bible Museum, Sacred Arts Center and the Christ of the Ozarks statue.
- After a brief freshening-up stop at the hotel, we will board the EUREKA SPRINGS-NORTH ARKANSAS RAILWAY for an excursion through the mountain and dinner in a real dining car!
- Breakfast at the Hotel
- Depart for LITTLE PORTION RETREAT CENTER. Walk the peaceful Prayer Gardens, pray in the architecturally acclaimed Monastery Chapel, stay in the beautiful Guest House, and share in the tasty meals and sought after Little Portion Bakery products.