Address: 99 Spring Street Phone: 479-253-5687
I’ve been described as the Dr. Oz of Eureka Springs. I’m James W. Fain, PhD.
I founded Fain’s Herbacy with the goal of bringing scientifically supported supplements to you for the lowest prices. My staff, under my direction, combines the best of the old ways with the support of modern science. Nestled into a remote area of the beautiful Ozarks, we have time to focus on you and treat you like family.
We’ll advise you expertly.
e have our own private label supplement line made of the best premium ingredients. No more worry about buying low quality or old nutritional supplements, why waste your money? We guarantee quality, potency and freshness.
Just talking with my staff members can make a difference (as many people have found out). You can get suggestions for scientifically supported supplements, in the proper amounts, and then easily place an order with no pressure. All with the ease of confidentially receiving your products, at your door, via Priority U.S. Mail.
I strongly suggest a consultation with me, especially if your situation is complicated and if done by phone, I’ll waive the consultation fee with product purchase. But speaking with a staff member (Robin or Ginger) of my Herbacy is FREE.
We provide expert & professional guidance and we’re happy to help in any way we can!
Here is a very short list of my credentials;
- I published his first scientific paper when I was 27 years old
- is published at least 16 times in research medicine
- has presented, contributed and taught at national meetings including;
The Society of Nuclear Medicine
The American Heart Association
The American Gastroenterological Association
- held an adjunct professorship at both LA City College and California State
- was Division Chief of Nuclear Med. at Harbor UCLA Med Ctr for 10 years.
- made a life change, earned my PhD, passed rigorous California licensure exams and practiced as a psychotherapist (marriage, family and child) for 12 years.
In 1999, I saw the need to develop complimentary and alternative medicine. I write for several periodicals and present lectures and workshops regularly. Call upon us… why wait?